External links do not constitute an PartnerUpList endorsement of the opinions, products or services presented on the external site, or of any sites linked to it.
External links are intended to support PartnerUpList’s mission. They are not intended to support private or commercial organizations or businesses. Links to other domains that provide small business information related to PartnerUpList’s mission are permitted when they are non-commercial and contain information in the public interest. These sites include:
- Organizations engaged in a formal partnership, strategic alliance, or cooperative agreement with PartnerUpList, such as PartnerUpList Resource Partners and co-sponsors (if to a cosponsor, the link must be to page or website specific to the cosponsored activity)
- In press releases only: News media articles where PartnerUpList officials, in their official capacity, or PartnerUpList programs are mentioned
- Reviewed on a case-by-case basis: Small business-related trade associations or educational institutions that provide authoritative information
Partneruplist.com staff evaluates all suggested links using the following criteria:
- Is the linked website an official government-owned or supported website?
- Does the linked website provide official government information or services?
- Does the linked website complement existing information, products and services on partneruplist.com?
- Is the linked website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the linked website’s content relevant, useful, and authoritative for citizens, businesses, and/or government officials?
- Does the linked website’s information appear to be accurate and current?
- Does the information duplicate anything that already exists on the site?
- Does use of the linked website require registration, and if so, is its approach to the collection of personal information consistent with PartnerUpList’s privacy and security policies?
- Is the linked website user-friendly?
- For links to PartnerUpList event cosponsors: is the web page specifically intended to support the cosponsored activity and is free from product placement?
PartnerUpList will not link to:
- Websites which are primarily commercial in nature (i.e., advertising a product, charging a usage fee, soliciting user information, etc.)
- Websites which violate federal ethics policies or only promote or endorse non-federal products or services
- Websites that are deemed to be misleading, contain unsubstantiated claims, or are determined to be in conflict with PartnerUpList’s mission
- Websites which charge a user fee for access
- Websites which exhibit hate, bias, or discrimination and/or promote one political party over another
- Websites that encourage the public to contact members of Congress or other federal officials, as well as state or local officials, on behalf of an Administration position with respect to pending legislation, regulations, policies, appropriations, or ratification actions